TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hamilton Island Booking Terms and Conditions
Check-in time is 2pm. Check-out time is 10am. These times must be strictly adhered to unless advised by your contracted valet service. If a late check out is possible a fee of $50 will be applied.
All accommodation includes the use of a buggy as long as a valid driver’s license is presented. Although we endeavour to provide the buggy in a good working order during your stay, as it is privately owned and a free inclusion, we are unable to offer a replacement if break down occurs. It is highly recommended that travel insurance is purchased for your stay as guests are liable if a driver fault buggy accident were to occur and full payment would be required.
The accommodation rate does not include the use of Hamilton Island's resort water sports equipment, eat free deals or child-minding facilities. All guests have access to water sports and child minding however a fee will apply.
All properties provide pool towels.
Arrival and Departure Valet Service Hamilton Island
All accommodation includes:
- 1 x valet pick up and 1 x valet drop off. We must have your arrival and departure details at least 21 days prior to travel. Should any details change within this time, it is imperative that you notify our office to avoid unnecessary delays upon your arrival or departure.
- 1 x valet pick up or drop off constitutes the transportation of the number of guests confirmed on your booking form plus all luggage for the party. Any subsequent arrivals in your group will be your responsibility to collect with the buggy provided with your accommodation.
- Any extra valets must be booked a minimum of 7 days in advance, subject to availability. An extra fee for this service will be incurred.
- The contracted valet will contact you with your departure valet time the evening before your departure.
Key Collection Airlie Beach Properties Only
Keys for Airlie Beach mainland holiday properties are collected from Accom Whitsunday, Shop 2/400 Shute Harbour Rd, Airlie Beach or from the property lockbox if applicable. Office hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am - 3:00pm on the weekend. Check in on your arrival day is strictly 2:00pm. If your arrival is after hours or on a public holiday arrangements will be made prior to your arrival to place the keys in our office lockbox. Instructions will be provided by Accom Whitsunday in your welcome email.
Minimum Booking Requirement
Properties may have minimum booking requirements. Please note the minimum booking requirement may change depending on the season & guests are encouraged to check prior to booking.
Deposit / Payment
A 20% non refundable deposit is required upon confirmation of booking. Final payment is due 21 days prior to date of arrival. Bookings made within 21 days of travel must be paid for in full within 48 hours of confirmation. The price of your reservation is not guaranteed until full payment has been received by Accom Whitsunday.
Method of Payment
The following methods of payment are available:
- Online Payments
- Mastercard, Visa via your booking form
- Direct deposit (PRDnationwide Trust Account) Please call for account details.
Prior to final payment: the 20% deposit represents the letting fee and is not refundable upon cancellation. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance at the time of payment of your deposit. After final payment: total funds held are non-refundable.
Amendment Approval: As each property is individually owned, any amendment to your booking is subject to the approval of the relevant property owner. Any approved change to your booking may incur a non-waivable amendment fee of $35. Accommodation is not transferable to other properties once monies have been exchanged.
No refunds will be given for an early departure.
If you cancel your booking for any reason, you must notify us in writing. The following cancellation fees apply. The 20% deposit represents the letting fee and is non - refundable upon cancellation. Cancellations received 21 days prior to date of arrival or sooner incur a 100% cancellation fee. The guest acknowledges that should final payment not have been received within 21 days of date of arrival, liability for the full booking amount still applies and payment will be required to satisfy the booking terms and conditions.
Flight Cancellations/Cyclone Alert
We do not issue refunds or credits for flight or property cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight changes and cancellations.
We advise that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive, but can really save a lot of emotional distress if an unforeseen event occurs. We recommend your travel insurance will cover you for airline flight and accommodation cancellation especially during the cyclone season. We also recommend you are covered for accident, illness, medical evacuation and theft. Accom Whitsunday will not be held responsible for any unforeseen circumstances.
Booking Form/Credit Card Authorisation
A security bond is required for each property to cover any minor damage or excess cleaning charges. The credit card details provided are held on file until a departure inspection has been completed, they are kept as a security bond for your booking and are held in conjunction with the terms and conditions of the reservation. We accept Visa and Mastercard only, a 1% bank charge is applied to all transactions.
We require all guests to print a copy of the booking form/credit card authorization form and fax or email it back to us 21 days before arrival, this is to cover any damages, excess cleaning and any extra charges, if any, after or during your stay.
If excess cleaning is required after departure, for eg: soiled/stained lounge suite and or carpets, a cleaning fee will be charged to your credit card on departure and an invoice for charges forwarded. The cost to repair and replace any breakages and damages to the property and its furniture and fittings, will also be charged to your credit card on departure.
In the event of faults and or malfunctions of appliances fixtures or inclusions there is no obligation from the owner or agent to compensate or discount. In such circumstances, the agent will undertake best endeavours to repair, replace or hire an alternative. (subject to availability)
Prices on the website are subject to change or withdrawal without notice at any time.
Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of the price and will be subject to confirmation in a written format.
All prices, other payments and conditions should be confirmed with your licensed travel agent at the time of booking.
- Bookings made on properties under Accom Whitsunday's full management will require a 20% non refundable deposit upon confirmation of the booking. Final payment is due 21 days prior to date of arrival. Bookings made within 21 days of arrival must be paid for in full and within 48 hours of confirmation. This price of your reservation and availability is not guaranteed until full payment has been received by Accom Whitsunday.
- Cancellation Policy for Private Accommodation - The 20% deposit represents the letting fee and is non refundable upon cancellation. Cancellations received 21 days prior to date of arrival or sooner strictly incur a 100% cancellation fee. The guest acknowledges that should final payment not have been received within 21 days of date of arrival, liability for the full booking amount still applies and payment will be required to satisfy the booking terms and conditions. We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against cancelled flights, ferries & accommodation.
- No refunds will be given for an early departure.
- Accommodation is non transferable to other properties once monies have been exchanged.
- All properties under management are privately owned and are rented on a fully self-contained basis. In the event of faults and/or malfunctions of appliances or inclusions, there is no obligation from the owner or Agent to compensate or discount. We will accept no responsibility for any inconvenience with machinery breakdown. In such circumstances, the Agent will undertake best endeavours to repair, replace or hire an alternative. (subject to availability)
- A standard fee of $50+ could be applied if the property is not left clean and tidy. Rubbish must be removed and put into exterior property bins provided. Dishes must be washed and put away and the property left in good order.
- Photographs on the Website are an accurate representation of the described property at the time the photograph was taken and are subject to change with fair wear and tear. Neither Accom Whitsunday or the owner of the premises accepts responsibility for any errors or omissions contained on the website. If any feature/facility is essential for the guest in choosing a particular property, it is advisable that the Guest checks this with the reservation agent at the time of booking.
- Should a property under our management leave our letting pool, we will offer you in the first instance the option to relocate to another available property. Should the alternative not be suitable we will refund all deposit monies paid without penalty. Accom Whitsunday cannot be held liable for third party actions including owners change of circumstances.
- A non waivable amendment fee of $35.00 can be charged for approved changes to your booking by Accom Whitsunday.
- A security bond is required for each property booked to cover any minor damages or excess cleaning charges incurred. Accom Whitsunday reserve the right to increase this amount on a case by case basis as deemed necessary without further reason to show cause.
- To cover cancellation conditions and unforeseen circumstances that may occur we strongly recommend that you obtain travel insurance.
- Accom Whitsunday relies solely on the information provided at the time of the initial booking being requests. It is the guests' responsibility to notify Accom Whitsunday directly of any changes in circumstances, arrival and departure details, number of persons travelling or any other information that may affect the booking in advance of arrival.
- Standard check in time is 2pm. Check out time is 10am. Should these times vary you will be advised at the time of making your booking. These times must be strictly adhered to unless prior arrangements have been made in advance and these have been confirmed to you in writing. Additional fees may apply.
- Where an inhouse telephone is provided costs incurred are the responsibility of the guests. Depending on the property type, local call restrictions may apply. Accom Whitsunday do not guarantee that a phone will be provided therefore it is highly recommended that you bring a mobile phone if possible.
- Bookings can be made by calling 1800466600 or by emailing email@example.com. We recommend booking as far in advance as possible, especially for school holidays and other peak periods in order to avoid disappointment. It is also a good idea to have alternate accommodation options in the event that your first choice is not available for the dates you require. Accom Whitsunday is happy to assist in any way that we can.
- Prices on our website are subject to change or withdrawal without notice at any time. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of the price and will be subject to confirmation in a written format.
- Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the prices and information contained in this website, Accom Whitsunday cannot be held liable or responsible for any errors that may have occurred.
- Should you require a cot or high chair please advise us at the time of making your booking so Accom Whitsunday can verify that these are available for your use in the property of your choice. A hire fee may apply.
- Payment Options:
- Online Payments (Excludes Hotels/Resort Bookings)
- Payments by Master Card or Visa
- Direct Deposit (PRD Nationwide Trust Account) - Please call for details